Myanmar Interpreter ( 1 position )
- Male or Female.
- Aged 22 years old or above.
- Thai nationality, If other nationalities must be able to communicate Thai-Myanmar in speaking, reading and writing.
- High vocational certificate or Bachelor’s Degree in Burmese or related field.
- Good communication/interpreter skill will be a plus.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft office.
- Service mind, honesty and fast learner.
- Translation between Thai supervisor and Myanmar staff
- Document translation such as policy notice, company’s rules, work instruction and other report to Burmese.
- Train Myanmar staff such as orientation, work instruction, product quality.
- Check working time, leave, absence and rotation of Myanmar staff and report to related department.
- Liaise with Government agencies such as Employment Department, Immigration office etc.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor in Production department.
Monday - Friday and able to work on 2 alternate Saturdays. ( twice a month )
8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.