Purchasing Manager ( 1 position )
- Male or female 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- 7 years in purchasing, Procurement and sourcing and minimum 3 Years in Supervisor level.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to perform strategic and conceptual think.
- Outstanding social, communication, presentation and motivating skills.
- Good communication skill with all layers in organization.
- Good English communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and knowledge of ERP Oracle will be advantage
- Review and update purchasing practice in accordance with the new or changing in environmental policy, standards, regulations, and laws,
- Develop material cost forecasts or standards cost list.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visit and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with supplier and vendors
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Implement new or improved Purchasing /Procurement processes.
- Collaborate with other department to identify or quality of new supplier.
- Develop or implement procedure or systems to evaluate or selected suppliers.
- Supervise, coach and motivate staff to achieve company target.
Monday - Friday and able to work on 2 alternate Saturdays. ( twice a month )
8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.