Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineer 1 Position & Electrical Engineer for D & G Project 1 Position) ( 2 position )
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation Engineer
- Age 27 – 32 years
- Minimum 5 years experiences in relevant of Engineering Project Management or in Process Engineering in Food Industry or the same business with Technical know-how
- Knowledge on Hygienic Engineering Design.
- Familiarity with the equipment, tools, concepts and methodologies of project management
- Familiarity with automation and control of automatic production facility
- Good command of English in both verbal and written. Able to work in an English-speaking environment.
- Good in MS office, Auto Cad, Solidwork and technical drawing
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and other related food safety procedures
- Working knowledge of planning & scheduling criteria
- Good team player with problem solving skill, Self-motivated, reliable and responsible
- Able to work under pressure with good skills in presentation, negotiation, communication and analytical skill
- Work closely with Project Manager for new plant set up in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering functions as well as assist on Projects Management (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, manpower, Communication) following the professional standard methodology
- Coordinate with local outsource teams and assist Project Manager to manage the overall layout, design, and installation of infrastructure to support the project
- Field assessment (Data collection), Calculations. Prepare necessary calculation
(hydraulic and electrical system), technical comparison sheets and meeting with management to define the scope
- Design flow diagram of machine line and pipe line and drawing 2 D & 3 D by Autocad and Solid Work, ISO metric for pipeline jobs
- Coordinate with team to verify specification, qualify, install machines and utilities, and devices to meet company, Industrial, and Project operation/quality standard
- Startup plant and Setup operation, safety, quality procedure to meet requirement standard
- Provide regular update to management on project progress, budget, obstacle and issues
- Be responsible for the execution (material, scope, quality, time, and cost).
- Follow all the steps of the execution on field ensuring all the necessary arrangements and safety of the execution
- Ensure the compliance of food standards, corporate policies, and HSE safety standards
- Propose improvements and provide solutions supporting the factory operation
- Able to relocate to Surabaya, Indonesia for at least 6 months
Monday - Friday
8.00 a.m. - 5.45 p.m.
Chonburi / Surabaya, Indonesia