RD Manager ( 1 position )
- Master or PhD. of Food science (Thesis about starch or modified starch).
- Experience in starch industry or food industry at least 5 years in RD function will be required.
- Having experience working on modified starch or functional food ingredient is a plus.
- Strong in technical and commercial presentation skill.
- Good Command in English.
- Able to travel in overseas business trip frequently.
- Direct Corporate R&D functions, including product development in products, application of flour and starch in food systems and process improvement.
- Innovate new products and improve the existing product and process technology.
- Control all of new products compliance with food safety, regulation and consumer requirement.
- Organize and manage corporate intellectual properties.
- Co-ordinate with institutes and universities on fundamental research exploring novel flour and starch products and their application on customer.
- To establish R&D strategic plan in line with future market trend and changes of global business environment on food business.
- To organize R&D human resources to support and collaborate with food and industrial customers in application solution and process technology.
- To organize R&D human resources to support and collaborate internally in safety, plant efficiency to achieve corporate operational excellent
Monday - Friday
8.00 a.m. - 5.45 p.m.