RD Application Supervisor ( 1 position )
- Bachelor or Master of Food science.
- Experience in RD function of starch industry or food industry at least 3 years will be required.
- Strong knowledge on starch technology.
- Lab skills, and knowledge for food safety system; GMP, HACCP, BRC. FSSC
- Good Command in English
- Accountable for process development activities to ensure that projects are planned as per the specifications and customer standard and complete in a timely manner.
- Responsible to conducting applied research and some fundamental research with an objective on developing new products for a wide range applications such as steam, boil and fried products.
- Create a new concept of using flour and starch in an applications.
- Understand starch chemistry, starch product properties, and its functional uses in food applications.
- Working as a team in a cross-disciplinary research group is required.
- Investigate and develop formulations, specifications and procedural changes to improve existing product quality and marketability of exiting finished products.
- Study the impact of raw material, process and products to customer applications.
Monday - Friday
8.00 a.m. - 5.45 p.m.